- Customer is satisfactory - Establish a service culture to obtain customer's satisfaction.
- Quality first - Promote the competitiveness through the policy of quality first.
- Obey legal regulations, Keep Commitments
Obey the legal requirements regarding OH&S,as well as the regulations of our customers and relevant interested parties. Furthermore, respect the requirements of external interested parties.
- Hazard prevention, Establish safe environment
In order to conform to the concept of hazard prevention, utilize a proper management system to use the maturity of technology as well as the available resources to ascertain the OH&S problems in the workplace, and come up with effect countermeasures to establish a zero disaster environment.
- Performance evaluation, Risk control
Establish quantitative measure, and extend OH&S activities to the products and other related services, in order to promote OH&S performance and properly control risks.
- Self-management, Continual improvement
In order to carry out the OH&S management system firmly, all personnel must participate in the OH&S activities and stick to the concept of continuous improvement.
- Conserve energy
To integrate with international environmental protection ideology, we(CSBC) shall fully implement the conservation of energy and resources and reduction of carbon emissions.
- Sort garbage
To minimize the influence of waste on environment as less as possible by implementing garbage sorting and control. Recyclable resources must be recycled and reused in order to reducing the impact toward environment.
- Be law-abiding
Product design, manufacture, first-line employees and contractors should fully comply with Taiwanese and local Governmental regulations, international convention and related requirements in order to enhance the performance of environmental management.
- Control and prevent from pollution
To choose proper pollution prevention technology and equipment to reduce the impact toward environment. Continuously devote to pollution prevention and pollution risk decline.
Intellectual Property Management Policy
- Protect the intellectual property of the Company
- Respect the intellectual property of others
- Value the creation of intellectual property
- Develop a niche for intellectual property
CSBC in possession of the following management system certificates to ensure the Quality of products, OH&S and Environment protection, Intellectual Property management, which includes:
ISO 9001/ OHSAS 18001 / TOSHMS / ISO 14001
Design and construction of merchant steel ship.
Repairing service of merchant steel ship.
Manufacture and installation of pipings, steel structures, handing equipment, pressure vessel and ship use fittings.
ASME N/NA/NPT/NS certificates of authorization for nuclear power plant
Certify the Intellectual Property management, which includes: Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Trade Secret.
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Eddy Current Testing (ET)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Mass / Force
- Pressure / Vacuum
- Temperature / Humidity
- Time And Frequency